Saturday, November 3, 2012

4am and other things...


Hallo, ihr alle!

"4am" ist ein geiles lied! Ich liebe es!
Sind Sie damit einverstanden? ;)

You know, I love the music video also! Great beat I must say! I giggled when H.P. winked at the camera! :3 My oh my, what a man, right? Anyways, I just listened to the little samples mix they made and I must say they sound almost all the same. I have a feeling that Scooter is slowly changing and I am so sorry but... They are getting a bit worse :P Let's go back to when they were in their 30s...

Their first hit was... wait.. let me think.. Hyper Hyper I'm guessing? This song became very popular. Then, there was Endless Summer, Move Your Ass (my favorite), Rebell Yell, Back To The UK and so on and so forth. In my opinion, Scooter's old songs were so much better and had Style! But now theyre remaking too many songs too many times and now their songs sound like those new modern hits; and not great trance and happy hardcore tracks. To me, Scooter has changed in a sort of unfortunate way... that makes me a little sad, to be honest.

But that is just me: You do not have to agree with me. That is just how I see it.
Enough chit-chat, ;-) Have a great weekend, everyone! Sorry for wasting a bit of your time. HAHHAHA! ;)

~Karasu :3

No comments:

Post a Comment