Sunday, November 25, 2012

November 25th 2012 :) Latest news

Hi guys!

Sorry I haven't been posting so frequently... I've been pretty busy these days and frankly, i never go on this site anymore! :( I'm very busy.... but Scooter is one of my biggest priorities, believe me! :D

I heard that Scooter will be starting their next tour in 2014... hmmm.. I wonder where they will go next? I hope their next tour will be worldwide! Then all of the Scooterfans will have the chance to go see him... because I've never been to any of Scooter concerts as well... :( I can't even watch a Scooter live performance on youtube without crying :"(

I remember when they performed in Chicago and the crowd was unfortunately very small...

I highly doubt that they will come back to America :-P Oh well, I'll just have to save a bunch of money so I could travel to Europe and go see them.... That's probably when I'll be 20 :( ahhhh whatever...
Let's just expect the worst but hope for the best! :)
Anyways, I must go.... my Twitter awaits :)

Bye!

~Karasu <3

No comments:

Post a Comment