Thursday, November 1, 2012

My latest news ;-)

Hi guys!

I'm still working on my german at the moment. Next time, I will try to post in German. Ich Spreche Deutsch! Hahah anyways, I met Lady Baxxter online! She is so nice and she is a great person and pretty too! I cannot believe she actually met H.P. Baxxter! This is crazy! She is so lucky! <3

I went Trick or Treating! I got so much candy! This year might be my last year unfortunately :( oh well, it's my turn now to scare some kids! MWAHAHAHA!! ;)

I cannot believe that there are some fellows from Russia and Germany who have visited my Blog! This is Fantastic... Although my blog is not SO great to me but at least I have some Foreign people coming here! I am very proud of my blog!

Anywho, see you later!
 
~Karasu

No comments:

Post a Comment